Frequently Asked Questions
We performed in-house comparisons between 24-hour testing and First Morning Void (FMV) testing and while there were some minor differences between them, the interpretation of all the samples in the comparison were the same. Based on this analysis, the decision was made to collect First morning void samples in combination with the following for 4 main reasons;
- Comparison studies showed minor deviations between 24-hr and FMV in all analytes. These difference would not change interpretations of the results
- Patients are more compliant when collecting 1 sample verses 5 samples
- Fewer samples are rejected from the lab, due to either incorrect timing of collection or sample dilution, when only one sample is required.
- Many of the cellular processes related to muscle repair, energy production, gut health, detoxification, methylation, etc. happen during sleep. When a patient collects in the morning, we are able to capture the fingerprint of the metabolome of these processes during this critical time to make the best assessments.
No, Regenr8 is not an MLM company, our compensation is a 3 tier Pharmaceutical payout plan. A provider earns only on patients unless he/she decides to become a healthcare consultant, as well.
There is a lot of information on the website for providers and in the resource center. There are also several videos that are made by the farm that provides insight on processes for blending products.
Yes, you can find the list under our Optim8™ product page.
We can accommodate true food allergies, by having the provider complete a form that verifies the allergy.
Most of the nightshades are in the fast, but it is possible to see them in the blends. If there is a true allergy we can request specific foods not be in the blends, but, at this time, we can't remove all nightshades and maintain the nutritional integrity of the blends in relationship to the EBP findings.
The Berry Boost is Vitamin C addition to enhance the flavor of Optim8™. It is Monk Fruit sweetened and optional. It's added to the Optim8™ bags.
The auto ship can be canceled or changed at any time through their customer website or through our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your formula will automatically update when a new EBP test is completed. The recommendation for retesting is every 3 months, but up to the discretion of your provider.
EBP/GEA Reports Access Instructions:
1. Go to www.regenr8.pro
2. Click "Access Reports" Tab
3. Login with your Username (This is your email address) and Password (This was provided to you in your "Welcome" email. If you need to reset your password Click Here and you can request a password change link.)
We source our Optim8 from our local farm as well as from our farm co-ops. Just like any fruit or vegetable different brands or sources will taste different. For instance if the spinach powder we are using from our personal grower is darker than previous batches, this would lead to a difference in color and most likely taste as well. We always make sure we are sourcing from 100% Organic sources, and because of this sometimes we have to change farms depending on season, climate or if they run out of stock. This is a 100% custom Organic food powder blend, some ingredients are much harder to find than others. As it comes closer to a different season in crops, we might even have to change what ingredients we use to cover certain nutritional needs. Also different varieties of a given fruit or vegetable can also cover a vastly different nutritional profile. We are always making sure we have the ingredients on hand to meet the nutritional needs of the customer and we are always doing research to be on the lookout for a new ingredient or secondary ingredient in case we have to switch because of stock, pricing and/or availability.
“Building Healthier Communities by Inspiring a Regenerative Lifestyle”.